- We would like to congratulate Chuck Hansen for serving on the KAUST Ph.D. committee for T. Hoellt, the first Ph.D. committee held byKUAST. Please join us in congratulating him!
- We would like to announce Donald Brown has recently been awarded the prestigious 2013 InerPore-Fraunhofer Award for Young Researchers. Please join us in congratulating!
5TH ANNUAL IAMCS SPRING SYMPOSIUM
- IAMCS will be hosting its 5th Annual Spring Symposium May 12-13, 2013 at KAUST in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia!
- Please take a look at the 5th Annual Spring Symposium - AGENDA
- Please take a look at the 5th Annual Spring Symposium - POSTER PRESENTERS
- Community Coffees have resumed for the semester and will occur every Thursday. Please see the calendar for updates on specific talks. If you would like to sign up to present a talk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a specific date.
- If you would like to organize an IAMCS Workshop with KAUST involvement, please visit this link and submit a Workshop Request Form!
- IAMCS is now accepting Travel Requests! We encourage all of our members to travel to Saudi Arabia for a chance to meet and work with their faculty to form potential research collaborations! Please submit a Travel Request Form to explore this opportunity!
SPEAKER SEMINAR SERIES
- There are no upcoming Speaker Seminiar Series scheduled.